By registering to our e-mailing list you will receive the following information:
- E-NEWSLETTER of the EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS joint action (Note: 1st Issue will be disseminated end of October 2018)
- Sharing of key documents (guidelines, reports etc) on issues related to preparedness and action at Points of Entry (Ports, Airports, Ground Crossings)
- Updates of the progress of the EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS joint action
- Information about training courses organised within the scope of the EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS joint action and EU SHIPSAN
- Information about other events organised within the scope of the EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS joint action and EU SHIPSAN
According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), that came into effect May 25, 2018.
The data controller of the processing operation is the EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS Joint Action - coordinator, University of Thessaly (email@example.com).
The purpose of this processing operation is to add you to the EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS Joint Action e-mailing list. Information collected will be used only for this processing operation, will not be utilized for any incompatible purpose(s) and will not be passed to any third parties. Contact details will only be used as recipients of the EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS e-newsletter, sharing of key documents (guidelines, reports etc), updates of the progress of the joint action, announcements for training courses and other events within the scope of the Joint Action. The data will not be used for automated decision making.
The following personal data are collected: Email, Name, Surname, Country. Please be informed that you have the right to access, correct, delete, restrict your data processing, and submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority in accordance with Articles 15-22 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the data controller at the following email: EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS Joint Action - coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please select the appropriate option if you would like to be registered to the E-Mailing List of the EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS Joint Action.