04 Integration in national policies and sustainability
Leader: University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE) /Zentralinstitut für Arbeitsmedizin und Maritime Medizin / Institute for Occupational and Maritime Medicine), Germany
Intergration and sustainability comprises of actions undertaken to foster take-up of the results by the EU countries.
- Integration of Joint Action activities, outputs and results into national policies
- Exploring options for the continuity of Joint Action activities after the conclusion of the action
- A sustainability plan will be developed for the Joint Action and national sustainability plans will be developed by partners using the model provided in the Joint Action sustainability plan.
- A sustainability working group will be established.
- Each partner country will appoint a national policy advisor to facilitate sustainability of Joint Action activities.
- Various sustainability options will be explored (i.e. amendment of Directive, establishment of a legal entity - a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) - European Scientific Association Healthy Gateways) according to the sustainability plan and recommendations from the sustainability working group.
- Site visits will be organized with policy officers from Ministries of Health at national levels, where needed, to promote the use of deliverables. It is foreseen that seven site visits with policy officers at Ministries of Health will take place.
- A Memorandum of Understanding can be signed among partners and local stakeholders to foster regional collaboration and engage stakeholders to implement Joint Action deliverables in a sustainable manner.
- A report on the Integration in national policies and sustainability will be developed to describe in detail the actions taken by participating countries for integration of the Joint Action deliverables into national policies and sustainability.
- Sustainability Plan & National Sustainability plans
- Progress reports on the process of national sustainability plans implementation
- Meeting reports