04 Integration in national policies and sustainability
Leader: University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE) /Zentralinstitut für Arbeitsmedizin und Maritime Medizin / Institute for Occupational and Maritime Medicine), Germany
Intergration and sustainability comprises of actions undertaken to foster take-up of the results by the EU countries.
- Integration of Joint Action activities, outputs and results into national policies
- Exploring options for the continuity of Joint Action activities after the conclusion of the action
- A sustainability plan will be developed for the Joint Action
- A model national sustainability plans will be developed and available for implementation by partners based on their national needs and priorities
- A sustainability working group will be established.
- Each partner country will appoint a national policy advisor to facilitate sustainability of Joint Action activities.
- Various sustainability options will be explored (i.e. amendment of Directive, establishment of a legal entity - a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) - European Scientific Association Healthy Gateways) according to the sustainability plan and recommendations from the sustainability working group.
- A Site visit will be organized with policy officers from a Ministry of Health at national level, where needed, to promote the use of deliverables.
- A report on the Integration in national policies and sustainability will be developed to describe in detail the actions taken by participating countries for integration of the Joint Action deliverables into national policies and sustainability.
Other documents/outputs (available in private area of web portal):
- Sustainability Plan
- Model national sustainability plan
- Report on country specific national comments on sustainability plan (including experiences from COVID-19)
- Final report on model national sustainability plan
- Sustainability Working Group meeting reports