01 - Coordination of the Joint Action
Leader: University of Thessaly, Greece
Coordination comprises all actions undertaken to manage the action and to make sure that it is implemented as planned.
Efficient coordination and management are critical to the success of the Joint Action.
- Monitoring the planning, progress and implementation of Joint Action activities
- Providing guidance and motivation for the consortium
- Coordinating cooperation and collaboration between partners to ensure:
- smooth progress of Joint Action activities
- efficient handling of any issues or obstacles
- risk management (including implementation of risk mitigation measures)
- effective communication
- Supporting relationships among the Joint Action partners, the European Commission and other external stakeholders
- Demonstrating high-quality scientific leadership across the consortium and at the EU-level
- Providing sound financial management guidance and practices
- Consortium Agreement (confidential deliverable)
- A web-based network for Points of Entry that will be used to communicate and notify rapidly in case of cross-border risks to health at points of entry. This network will complement the existing official reporting networks, by facilitating knowledge and information sharing among the experts and among the competent authorities and other stakeholders.
Other documents/outputs (available on private area of web portal):
- Management Plan that will serve as a guiding tool for the management of all partners in the Joint Action.
- Meeting reports