Webinar Series: Preparedness at Points Of Entry
Events related to COVID-19 at ground crossings
Join us at the upcoming live webinar session!
Date: Thursday 26th November 2020
Time: 13:00 Central European Time Duration: 1 hour
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Guidelines for ground crossings developed by EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS joint action
- Transmission of COVID-19 on ground transport
- Suggested solution to facilitate cross border exchange of pubic heath information
- Development of digital Personal Locator Form to facilitate contact tracing
- Experience from survey on ground crossings in EU
- Lithuanian experiences on management of COVID-19 at ground crossings
- FRONTEX experience in relation to COVID-19
- Janusz Janiec, EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS Ground-crossings Transport Work Package Co-leader, IHR NFP Coordinator, National Institute of Public Health-National Institute of Hygiene, Poland
- Brigita Kairienė, EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS Ground-crossings Transport Work Package Co-leader, Advisor of Quality Management and Communication Department, National Public Health Centre under The Ministry of Health, Lithuania
- Aurimas Raulinaitis, Chief specialist of Public Health Safety Department at National Public Centre under the Ministry of Health, Lithuania
- Martin Holzer, Occupational Safety and Health Officer, Capability Programming Office, FRONTEX
Click on the URL provided below to access the webinar application for registration:
Confirmation of enrolment, the link and passcode to the live webinar platform and technical instructions will be shared with registered participants via a separate email prior to the webinar.
The webinar will also be available for play-back viewing.
The first 100 applicants will view the live webinar and the others will view the offline version of it since it will also be recorded.
For any inquiries regarding the webinar please contact us via email to email@example.com