"Interim advice for restarting river cruise ship operations and experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic"
Join us at the upcoming live webinar session!
Date: Friday 17th December 2021
Time: 13:00 Central European Time
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Thijs Veenstra (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Netherlands)
- Maira van Helvoirt (European Barge Union, EBU)
- Tanja Hartog (Public Health Service of Kennemerland, Netherlands)
- Martin Dirksen-Fischer (Hamburg Port Health Center, Germany)
- Christos Hadjichristodoulou (University of Thessaly, Greece)
- Barbara Mouchtouri (University of Thessaly, Greece)
Webinar organisers: EU HEALTHY GATEWAYS joint action with the support of the European Scientific Association for Health and Hygiene in Maritime Transport - EU SHIPSAN ASSOCIATION
Click on the URL provided below to access the webinar application for registration:
Confirmation of enrolment, the link and technical instructions will be shared with registered participants via a separate email prior to the webinar.
The webinar will also be available for play-back viewing.
For any inquiries regarding the webinar please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org